Feed Me!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Xox

Thank you all for you kind and caring words, they helped more than you'll ever know! I was a hard week but I know this week will be better and so on a so forth. I miss my little kitty all the time but I'm glad she's not in pain. Time to get back to work on my new site. Also a friend and fellow ssbbw model is about to come stay at my house for a few months, I can't tell you how excited I am. I feel so lucky to have a home big enough to share with friends, I can't believe I've been here for 2 years! To be honest these last 2 years have been the best of my life. I'm happy, really happy. I think you have to go through tough times to get to the great ones. It sure does make me appreciate it all.

Here's to a great spring and a wonderful summer to come! I love you guys!

I leave you with a photo of Herman, bc its all I can find on my phone Hahaha love this little guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment