Feed Me!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Too FAT To Fit!

Too FAT To FIT! On An Airplane Recently I flew to Boston, I've gained a lot of weight since the last time i flew so i was nervous to see if i could even fit. Sure enough i was completely smashes into the seat, the back of the seat in front of me was laying against my belly! It took 2 seat belt extenders to get me to buckle up! I had to push the seat belt under my belly to fit, i lift and poke and show you my big belly and how squished i am, filling up the entire row!Thank goodness i was in a row of 3, i was able to spill out of the other 2 seats and it wasn't too bad, i was afraid that i wasnt gonna be able to get out when it was time to exit! Watch me bump and waddle through the seats then i walk up the jet way and completely fill it, no one could get past me! I'm huge! 4 and a half minutes HD xox KK www.clips4sale.com/21475

2 comments:

  1. I would have loved to have shared one of the seats next to you cutie. How come I am never on flights with beautiful women like you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All squished but always sooooooooooooo cute <3 I would have loved having a sit next to you, holding your hand for the take-off, spending the whole flight talking with you...

    ReplyDelete