Feed Me!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bizarre Magazine is out!

And it looks fantastic! Here is the opening pages and look who it is! Me and my bestie Ash!
This issue has a great spread on April Flores and in the Super Sized Section it features mainly Big Cutie Ash from ash.bigcuties.com Violet James from violetjames.com, Stu the owner of bighotbombshells.com, BSSG from clips4sale.com and of course me Kellie Kay from ssbbwkelliekay.com! I'm really happy with the way the article turned out and I'm even more happy to be beside such lovely ladies :) They all did wonderful too! If you get the issue let me know what you think! I can't beleive the amount of emails Ash and I have gotten today for different tv shows and magazines! HA! I think this one was the best choice by far. xox KK

5 comments:

  1. Ash make you look small :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha i know!!! BEST ANGLE EVER! And to be fair she is HUGE :) I dont mind sharing the spotlight with her one bit. That girl has the biggest belly EVER! <3

      Delete
  2. Hi Kellie,I can't believe your in a magazine!That's awesome!And when you read this,please leave a reply,I'm a huge fan:)

    ReplyDelete