Feed Me!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Time Flies...

So i broke down and got netflix for my wii.... Bad decision... Lost... I'm SO lost in Lost.

In two days i'm on the last episode of season 1....

Ugh I shouldnt have started this!

I've been really busy the past few weeks with packing, friends staying and all my other endevours.

At some point this week i'll be posting some new sets and vids on both my sites.

I've started a side gig with photography and it's going better than I planned. I wanna share jsut a few of the raw images I've taken. I'm pretty happy with them. I'm building up a portfolio too! I already had a webmaster i think highly of, and who's site i'm a HUGE fan of tell me she would hire me if I lived over there. Made my whole month!

Right now i'm waiting for my Van to be worked on, talk about cutting it close. lol

Ah well, i can't wait for the adventure I'm about to have with some really great people.

4 days till I start my cross country trip. Can't wait!

I hope everyone is doing great!

xoxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. We are doing great, ma'am. We await the tale of your journeys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. I'm on the 4th season and loving it!

    ReplyDelete