Feed Me!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Technology fail.

I don't know how but everything I own that's technological breaks, and fast. In the past 6 months I've been through 3 video cameras, a Wii, my xbox kinect, 2 Android phones and a laptop.

I think I'm jinxed when it comes to things like that lol

Not worth getting upset over, I just need to put things up, out of children's reach and in nice padded bags! Haha

Last night I got yet another video camera, this time I thought is be smart and try Craigslist.... Yea it looks nice but its not professional enough, not like it was described, but that's ok, it'll make a perfect gift for my older nieces birthday! I got her one of those tablet things, she never even uses it! I should probably stop spoiling my nieces and nephews. Lol but if you're an aunt or uncle, you understand!

Well I'm off to shoot some sets and vids, annnd go on a hike! Wish me luck!


1 comment: