Feed Me!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes i have to pinch myself so i can believe I'm not dreaming. These past 2 years have been the best of my life. I've learned so much about myself, my life, my friends and family. Not only have i grown in weight but i feel like ive grown as a person. My happiness no longer lies in the hands of others. I control my life now and I'm finally doing things that make me happy and not so much what others want me to do. Ya know i actually thought you had to do everything for friends to have them? I'm talking paying their bills, buying them things, paying for dinners and trips. I was such an idiot, but did you know there are actual people in the world who only want your company?! YES! haha Total different ball game. I kinda think its all a part of really growing up. I've lived on my own and supported myself since i was 18... thats 10 years and I feel like it made me a better person. I appreciate absolutely everything i have. I dont owe anyone anything. I have giving to many and helped out a lot. Do i regret it? NO WAY! I would do it all again, and I am. Treat others tha way you want to be treated. I was taught this and have lived by it my entire life. Sometimes it can bite you in the ass and you can be used but it hasnt stopped me from being a nice person. Hell i'd give my own shirt off my back if someone needed it but its b/c i choose so. No one is forcing me or manipulating me to do so and it feels sooooooooo great! These past 2 weeks have been really busy, with Ashley moving in, stuff with friends and family and work. But I like having my life filled, i have a sense of reason... if that makes any sense at all. The best part of all of this? It's about to get even better and I couldnt be happier, no really i coulnt be without exploding haha Well i've rambled enough for one night, i have a lot to do the next 2 weeks before the bash in boston. Then after that? A very unplanned summer! I do have a few road trips Ash and I are taking- Houston Las Vegas Pittsburgh Toronto Portland I dont know the order or which ones are for sure, but Im pretty damn excited! Any suggestions on where we should go? I hope everyone is doing wonderful1 <3

6 comments:

  1. That is great! I'm sure I'm not the only that is happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, of all the web models I've seen, you by far have the most likable personality. You really seem like someone I would enjoy hanging out with, even if it weren't for my attraction to fat girls. You seem like a very fun and interesting person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tom! That's the biggest compliment you could ever give me! Huge smiles right now.

      Delete
  3. Kellie, you inspire me to live my dream. I've always wanted to be very fat, and I've always backed away. I'm still fearful, but you are a beautiful symbol that I can follow my dream. Thank you for sharing your journey in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy for you! Do what makes you happy, no one else. If health becomes an issue you can always stop or reverse it. I'm really happy to have a positive influence on you! Thank you so much.

      Delete
    2. It's not just you girls...some of us men are gainers too :)lol
      Just want to say Kellie,that you inspire me just as much..you seem such a nice person as well.
      Thank you so much for showing the world how much fun being very fat can be x

      Delete