Feed Me!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yes!

Right now i'm surrounded by beautiful fat girls and tons of pugs! The housewarming party was wonderful... I cant even begin to tell you how great it felt to have friends from all over the country come to see little ol me! lol I'm truly blessed!

This was a wonderful way to begin this new chapter in my life.

Thank you Universe for making everything come together! Everything in life happens for a reason, and everything always works out in the end.

I feel so free, i feel love for everyone, it feels so good to let go of the past and move forward to a better, happier, more positive place.

I couldn't have done it without all the love i have from my family, friends and fans.

Ok i'm gonna quit being cheesy and get to the smore making and board game playing! I'll upload pics once everyone is gone! <3

I hope everyone is well! xoxoxoxoxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment