Feed Me!

Monday, July 26, 2010

How about a non depressing blog?


OK enough with the mushy sad stuff right now haha I hope i didn't scare everyone away.

How are you? Like... really. How are you?

Me? I don't know how to put into words how good i feel. I just can't believe where i was just a few short months ago... and here I am. I love the new place, at first i was a little worried, being alone, all this space, new town. But honestly? I love it. I'm somewhat closer to Cleveland now, and I'm still somewhat close to my family. It's a great combo and the boys love it too.

Today i got myself something, ok it was a partial gift and partial me buying it but let me tell you. It's nice to have nice things. If that makes sense.

All this moving and changing, I haven't had the chance to have something real, something nice, something worth keeping. And now? I feel like i have the perfect starter home. I'm not sure how long i want to live here but for the next couple of years, this is great.

Anyways back to what i was saying. I got myself a plasma. A 50inch one. If you know me, then you know this is a big deal. I'm not one to have anything current. And now? i do. It's weird but also exciting! The delivery guy who set it all up (as pictured) asked if he could move in. It was pretty hilarious.

Part of the reason I got this was for work actually. I've started to make DVD and I really wanted to see how they look in HD... I love it. I also go myself a proper lighting kit thanks to Craigslist! It was $180 to order but i got it for $20! Brand new never used. I almost fell over when he asked if that was too much to ask for it! haha


So here I am, stepping my game up. In life, in work, in everything.

I think I appreciate things so much more now, being through a few rough years and having to go through things... it was all what needed to happen. I think it showed me what my priorities were, it showed me to be strong, be myself and not to let anyone or anything walk over me anymore.

I'm finally in a place where I can say I'm happy and truly mean it.

Thank you, seriously, I'm thankful for every single person who has been in my life, even the ones who aren't in it anymore.

Life is just one big learning experience. I can't wait to learn more.

Here I am installing a gate for when my nieces come over! I can be handy sometimes! I can't believe the youngest is already almost 7 months and starting to walk... My first niece didn't start to walk until she was like 9 or 10 months! I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment