Feed Me!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

sleepy...


i thought getting my own house would give me more time to relax... boy i was wrong, i havent had a moment to myself yet! I've been here for what, not even two weeks and already 6 guests have stayed. I love every minute of it too. Looks like i won't be alone for a few months but there is no better way to spend your summer than to be surrounded by the people you love.

Everyone is still asleep hence why i have the time to post. Thank goodness for the extra rooms, i can be in my office or living room and not wake anyone. Although i'm sure the smells coming from the kitchen will change that quick.

I really missed cooking, not only for myself but for people who appreciate it.

This just feels so right. I'm exactly where i need to be and i couldnt be happier.

i can breath again, i can live again, i can be me again.

Oh yea, ive been getting a lot of questions about my sexuality lately. Let me just say this, I feel as though you fall in love with the person, not their gender. I wont let something like that hinder me from living life to the fullest. No i am not a lesbian but i can appreciate and love a woman just as much as a man, but fuck i do love dick. Just saying'.

I hope everyone is doing great <3 I'm off to get ready for a pig roast and camp out for the weekend, good ol'fashioned Ohio weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment