Feed Me!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Puppy love...

So today was the final test for my boys. They all 3 went for a walk... WITHOUT LEASHES!!!! Yes i had a heart attack the entire day long but to see how well behaved they are... It's a feeling i can't even explain!!! Yes I know this may seem ridiculous to some, but there are those of you who are pet owners who can totally relate. Also they were given another test today. I left all of them, plus 1 extra at a friends house for 4 hours without being in a cage. When we got back? They were no accidents! I can't get over how much they've changed this past month a half. Who would have thought a negative environment could effect your pets. I had no idea they were feeling so stressed out and sad, causing all the bad behaviors. My vet explained how pets can tell when you're unhappy and sure enough they knew. And now? Happier than even, all of us.

I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful group of friends, such a supportive family and a bunch of perfect furry kids.

Thank you Karma!

No comments:

Post a Comment