Feed Me!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day


Today was gorgeous, it started out hot and sunny and is now into a full blown summer thunder storm... mmm it feels so good to be sitting next to a giant bay window as the cold air blows in. I've been in my bathing suit the entire day!


I'm writing to brag about the delicious ice cream I had today. It's so good that I havent been able to stop thinking about it.

Normally I'm a die hard Jeni's Ice Cream fan, but there was something sooo different about the kind I had today!

After my family and I went to the small hometown parade (in which I scored tons of candy from all the different floats since I knew almost every person! lol) the girls decided to take a mini road trip for ice cream! We went to our usual place but it was closed so we went a little further to Katies Corner in Kent.

They had over 50 flavors! I wanted to try every single one! But instead i got the biggest cone they had, triple scoop waffle cone! MMM

First scoop- Cake Batter
Second scoop- Chewy Chocolate
Third scoop- Playdough

Playdough.... sounds gross right? WRONG! It's yellow cake batter ice cream with chunks of red blue and green sugar cookie dough! TOTAL SWEET SUGARY HEAVEN! It's been a few years since I've been there and i totally forgot how good it was. I ended up buying 2 quarts of it for home. As you can bet there isnt much left. haha

Anyways I just wanted to share my foodgasm with everyone here, I wish i had taken a pic of this beauty but i ate it all before it had a change to melt :) I cant help but wonder how many delicious calories were in that... hmmm

I end this food blog with some pictures from a set I took this week. I thought it was kinda artsy and needed to share. I went for some cool head shots and ended up getting naked... not gonna lie. It was hot. Tell me what you think. For being a shitty camera it did a good job.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I know i did. <3

Also I want to say I'm thankful for everyone who has served our country and will serve, and to everyone who has supported and loved me all these years. Thank you, for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment